Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

January 3, 2011 Hello all! I hope you had a Happy Holiday season. I know I did, but let me be the first to tell you that I am incredibly happy it's all over and life can return back to normal! Right after New Year's Eve I came down with a bit of a cold but after a couple days in bed, vitamins, and medication I'm feeling quite a bit better. Makes me think of how much better it would be if Naomi could just take a pill and feel better no problem. That's what this is all about though. Today marks day one of marathon training! A nice and easy 3 mile run. Should help break in the new shoes I got for Christmas and brush off the holiday hangover! Thankfully I'll not only have the support of my amazing wife Naomi, but also my running club, the Lawton/Ft Sill Running Club, and the great beneficiary of it all, The International Essential Tremor Foundation. May this year be one in which we accept all challenges that come our way and overcome them with strength we never knew we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment